Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressings to protect catheter sites and wounds
Indications and Intended Use
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites
- Acute and chronic wounds
- Skin protection
- Feeding tubes
- Superficial partial thickness burns
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
- Protective eyelid coverings
- Post tattoo application and removal