INDICATIONS – Moisturizing and softening dry, cracked, calloused, rough, hardened skin of feet, hands, or elbows, scaly skin such as eczema and similar conditions it may also be used for certain other skin conditions as determined by your doctor.
DIRECTION TO USE
- For external application only.
- To be applied in the affected area twice daily.
- Wash hands before and after using cream unless your hands are part of the treated area.
- Gently wash by warm water and dry the affected area.
- Apply a thick layer of medicine over the affected area Do not Rub it in yet.
- Leave it on your skin for 3 to 5 minutes, then rub it in gently. (do not wash it off)
- If you use SEROXX 05 on your feet, soak them in hot water of 15 minutes and then dry them with a rough towel before use.
- If you miss a dose, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.