Assembling the nebulizer kit
Consult the cleaning instructions in this manual under “Cleaning procedure” prior to using your nebulizer for the first time or after it has been stored for an extended period of time.
Always unplug the compressor and make sure the power-switch is set on “OFF” position before cleaning or assembling the device and before or after each use.
1. Place the compressor unit on a flat stable surface within reach.
2. Gently twist and pull the nebulizer lid to separate it into two parts (the medication cup and cover).
3. Make sure that the nozzle is properly installed inside the medication cup. The stem inside the medication cup is inserted into the tube of the nozzle.
4. Add the prescribed amount of medication to the medication cup.
5. Reassemble the nebulizer by carefully twisting the medication cup and cover simultaneously. Make sure that the two parts fit securely.
Operating the nebulizer
The nebulizer is operable at up to a 45° angle. If the angle is greater than 45°, no aerosol will be generated.
1. Attach one end of the air tube connector to the air output.
2. Carefully attach the opposite end of the air tubing connector to the stem at the base of the nebulizer kit.
3. Attach the angled mouthpiece or mask to the top of the nebulizer.
4. The capacity of the medication cup is 2~5 ml.
After every use:
A 30-minute pause interval after each use is recommended.
1. Unplug the unit from the power source.
2. Allow the unit to completely cool off.
3. Carefully detach the air tubing from the nebulizer and pour out any remaining medication.
4. Follow the cleaning procedures provided in this manual.