- The highly effective lightening action is the combined effect of 4% Niacinamide, papain and vitamin C.
- Niacinamide blocks melanin transport to the epidermis, effectively preventing new hyperpigmentation from forming and existing discolourations from spreading or intensifying.
- Papain speeds up depigmentation by exfoliating the outer layers of the hyperpigmented epidermis.
- This also allows vitamin C to penetrate deeper into the skin, further enhancing the lightening and revitalising effect.
- Allantoin hydrates and nourishes the skin, alleviating any irritations.
- The cream provides a gradual lightening effect without causing depigmentation of healthy skin.