- Ankle Support is an effective device to support, compress and partially immobilize the ankle following ankle sprain to control pain, oedema or inflammation.
- Composed of two components, elasticized wrap. and compression sleeve, which is knitted on a 3 dimensional computer controlled circular looms. Anatomically shaped and reduced compression on patella
- No Chondromalacia on prolonged use, easy knee movement and improved comfort.
- Elasticized wrap in figure of eight
- Improves ankle stability, prevents inversion or aversion injuries, allows controlled compression and pain relief. Bi-layered, cotton on the inside
- Enhanced comfort, better sweat absorption, no allergies or rash and better patient compliance. Bi-layered, nylon on the outside
- Ensures long life, excellent aesthetics, color fastness, retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing and allays pain. Four-way stretchable fabric
Effective compression enhanced comfort, no vaso constriction and adjusts compression even on uneven diameters
please call our help desk for more information.