- Direction for use
Wash hands and apply I-DERM thinly, gently and quickly in smooth downward strokes, into the direction of hair growth.
- Apply as often as needed to keep the skin supple and moist, usually at least 3-4 times a day. But some people may need to increase this upto every hour if the skin is very dry.
- Apply I-DERM after washing to trap moisture in the skin.
- Avoid applying I-DERM too thickly, as it can trap heat and cause itching.
- I-DERM can be applied before or after any other treatment.
- I-DERM can be used as a soap substituent.