Moisturizing and softening the dry, cracked, calloused, rough, hardened skin of feet, hands or elbows, scaly skin such as eczema and similar conditions.
It may also be used for certain other skin conditions as detemined by your doctor.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- To be applied in the affected area twice daily.
- Wash hands before and after using cream unless your hands are part of the treated area.
- Apply a thick layer of medicine over the affected area. Do not Rub it in yet.
- Leave it on your skin for 3 to 5 minutes. then rub it in gently. (do not wash it off)
- Before using Dryguard- M5 on your feet, soak them in hot water of 15 minutes and then dry them with a rough towel.