Your skin needs moisture around the clock, but it may need other things too—like soothing. With a night cream containing niacinamide, which can help calm the skin while you sleep, plus hyaluronic acid and ceramides, you can help your skin hold on to moisture and restore the skin’s barrier all while you sleep. We recommend a non-comedogenic nighttime moisturizer like CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion, which is formulated with all three of these ingredients and won’t clog pores or cause acne flare-ups.
- Ultra-lightweight night cream
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all night hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, oil-free, fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How to use
- Unlock the pump for first time use by twisting it to the left and pressing down several times until the product comes out. Note: You may actually have to press down on the pump as many as 10-20 times to initially begin dispensing lotion.
- Apply liberally to the face and neck at night, or as directed by a physician