It has ingredients of:
- Tea tree oil- its a strong antibacterial and soothing properties. It does not cause allergies or scalp irritation.
- Manuka oil – it reduces sweating and supports dandruff treatment. It has a probiotic effect and promotes the balance of the bacterial skin flora.
- Thyme oil – It has disinfecting properties. It regulates the desquamation of the dead cells of the oily scalp.
- Willow extract – Gives a cooling effect. It promotes epidermal desquamation and helps reduce scalp irritation.
- 88% reduces dandruff
- 75% relieves scalp itching
Research after 2 weeks of product use.
How to apply:
- Apply the shampoo onto wet hair then rub it into work up a lather.
- Leave it on for about 1-2 minutes. and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat application as necessary.
- Depending on the intensity of scalp problems, use the shampoo daily (for intense treatment) or 1-2 times per week (for prevention).
- If the shampoo gets into your eyes, wash them with water right away.