Skarfix-TX cream is a powerful cream used to treat melasma and uneven skin tone. With the power of Tranexamic Acid, Kojic acid, alpha arbutin and vitamin E, it inhibits melanin transfer with synergistic effect.
- Non comedogenic and non steroidal.
- Suitable for long term usage.
- Free from hydroquinone.
- Diminish melasma and hyperpigmentation.
Directions for Use
- Cleans the face and pat dry.
- Apply cream on your face.
- Massage in a circular motion until it gets absorbed.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Aqua, Tranexamic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Dicetyl Phosphate (and) Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Propanediol, Alpha Arbutin, E-Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin.