- Effective under compression – Combines high absorbency – even under compression – with high breathability, to reduce the risk of maceration.
- Safe on fragile tissue – Dressing does not stick to wound bed, minimizing the threat of disruption to the healing tissue.
- Protects the wound – Thin film backing prevents strikethrough and protects against external bacteria and viruses.* *In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- Maintains moisture balance – Adapts to changing levels of exudate, for optimal wound healing.
Indications and Intended Use
- Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic) and venous leg ulcers, including use under compression wraps
- Skin tears and abrasions
- Donor sites
- Superficial partial thickness burns